Here's what I DON'T want to see in the next decade...
1. Discussions on the Black woman - if you are not a Black woman, I really don't want to hear your opinion about what we do, how we do it, or our weaknesses. I don't want to hear men commentating on why so many Black women are single or the way we should wear our hair or even our style of dress. you have no idea what it's like to be a Black woman unless you are one. sooo just be quiet.
2. Loose fb statuses and tweets - everybody does not need to know your business, ESPECIALLY when it comes to your sex life or lack thereof. how do you expect to receive respect when you don't respect yourself. granted, no one should be judged solely on their social networking but how do you expect to get a job when your last status says, "I want some head" -_-
3. Trend thirst - just because other people are doing it, doesn't mean you have to do it too. stop being so greedy. if you have an iPhone and a mac, why do you need an iPad too ? if you think jeggings are ugly, why would you buy a pair just because they're supposed to be "in" ?
4. People whining about being single - being single at a young age is a beautiful thing. There are so many other things that are so much more important than being in a relationship at 20. Focus on yourself and your companion will show...eventually :)
5. The words: grind and swag. please bury them in the back of your mind and leave them there.