Tuesday, September 29, 2009

just breathe.

today seemed like the worse.

i had a test that i didn't fully study for, a thesis paper due for an unsure idea and back to back classes and meetings. 4 to 5 hours of sleep. decisions slapping me in the face left and right. questions about the future. it all came crashing down on me at one moment. i call it college.

i called mom and she lifted my spirits being supportive and offering advice as usual.

then i called stan the man, who is always comforting and offering advice based on how intimately he knows me. and then my bro marvin got on the phone being the icing on the cake. he told me "not to quit and keep competing with these bxtches and stay on my shxt." lmao.

i love my family and friends from back home. they always know just what to say to make me smile. just to know that there are so many people rooting for me, makes me breathe easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment