i started spitting out relationship advice because i kept hearing/seeing females complain about their relationships with the opposite sex. soooo here goes some of my rawest thoughts lol.
1. never take relationship advice from your friend who plays the sideline hoe. most likely, she will not be able to give you an adequate response seeing as how her role in society is to be a homewrecker !
2. never make a guy feel like he's more than what he's worth. you're leaving a lot of room to be taken advantage of. if he's giving 25%, that doesn't mean you need to give 75%. that means that you probably need to just find another relationship.
3. don't try to create a mate. this ain't the sims ! by this i mean, do not settle for somebody just because you think you can mold them into who you want them to be. your relationship won't last 3 months.
4. bad boys are fun but don't try to get too serious. they say you can't turn a hoe into a housewife. same thing goes for guys. enough said.
5. never smash the homies. no guy will ever trust or want to seriously be with any girl who has smashed the homies. he might still smash if he's nasty but other than that, you're useless in his eyes.
6. if you say you're done, mean it. no guy feels like waiting around for you to make up your mind about whether or not you want to be with him. if you're mad, take a few minutes to get yourself together. don't break up and make up every two weeks. that's annoying.
7. DO NOT act like a psycho bxtch. girls who are crazy in public (or private for that matter) are NOT attractive. if you tell a dude that you love him after you threw a drink at him, said fxck you and left him at the club, 9 times out of 10, he will not give a damn ! and if he does, he definitely will not show it. you might have just lost your true love. *shrug* lol.
8. DO NOT base your whole relationship on sex. sex is great. but it will not make your relationship. if that's the only thing he's getting out of it, what would stop him from getting it from somebody else ?
9. DO NOT let other people dictate your relationship. if you don't think there's anything wrong with your relationship, don't let other people convince you that it is. how would they know how yall feel and even if they did, do they really know what you want or need ?
10. LOVE YOURSELF FIRST. i am so tired of girls complaining that nobody loves them. nobody else can love you unless you love yourself. and if you can't do that, obviously you need to work on yourself before trying to build anything with anybody else. PLUS, no guy wants to deal with a needy girlfriend. they'll stay around cause they feel bad, not because they want to =\