Monday, June 22, 2009

you know what really grinds my gears ?

1. ...when people fall asleep on me at their house. i could have stayed home for that.
2. ...when people try to tell you who to invite to something that you planned.
3. ...people that pop in and out of my life.
4. ...when people lie about stupid stuff that i probably don't really give a sh*t about.
5. ...when i ask a question and get answered with a question ?
6. ...when my father eats the food that he KNOWS my mom bought for me !
7. ...when people say that they wanna see me but then for some reason, it never happens. and then they say "omg where have you been ?" wtf.
8. ...when people drive 10 mph on a single laned road. arrgggh =/
9. ...when people drive like assholes in the rain...or sun...or just in general !
10. ...when people run through red lights after its been red for 15 seconds.
11. ...when the police tell me that i can't double park when i'm waiting for someone. stfu !
12. ...when the police tell boys that they can't stand outside and converse in front of their own house. every black man is not a drug dealer.
13. ...when GROWN MEN tell me that i'm beautiful. clearly you're 40.
14. ...when people tell you to pull over so that they can talk to you while they are walking. you're walking. i'm driving. do you see anything wrong with this pictura ?
15. ...when dudes say "ay yo" to get my attention and then ask "you don't hear me talking to you ?" shut up talking to me.
16. ghetto girls.
17. sticky or messy hands or fingers.
18. trifling parents.
19. i g n o r a n c e
20. ...when people complain about every little thing obama does -- like killing a freakin fly ! wtf ?

3 comments:

  1. 7. ...when people say that they wanna see me but then for some reason, it never happens. and then they say "omg where have you been ?" wtf.

    13. ...when GROWN MEN tell me that i'm beautiful. clearly you're 40.

    20. ...when people complain about every little thing obama does -- like killing a freakin fly ! wtf ?

    YES yes yes yes YES. smh

    ReplyDelete