Thursday, February 26, 2009

U R I K A!

Sooooo I finally get it. This week I came to the realization that I get it. No more questioning if I'm doing the right thing. No more questioning if I'm where I'm supposed to be. I finally feel like ... ME. I've been wondering where she was. Where is this girl that I'm supposed to be so close to? I've finally found her. She's here with me, today. Right now. I've always wondered what it would feel like to feel like your life is complete---to feel like a new person---to feel like you got your life back...and now I kinda know.

For so long, she's been in this dark place where no one could get in or out and today GOD spoke to her. HE told her to hold HIS hand and they walked together out of this dark, scary tunnel that she's been hiding in for yearsssss. And I feel sooooo brand new. I have a reason to smile again and nobody else made me do it--just US. It was just me coming to the conclusion that I don't need anybody else. I love the people that are in my life as of today and if more people would like to hop on the bandwagon, go for it. But for right now, I'm thankful. I'm glad to be out of that dark place. I'm happy I've found YOU again =]

1 comment: