Wednesday, May 6, 2009

simplicity.

I love the simple things in life. plant tantalizing kisses on my collar bone. rub my back in a circular motion when i'm out of commission. wrap your arms around me. clasp my hand with yours. sing and rap songs to me even if your vocals aren't on point. watch Nick at Nite with me till 4 o'clock in the morning. let me sleep in your basketball shorts and your white v-neck. play fight with me. tickle me until i fall to my knees. and then pick me up again. lift me off the ground and take me to cloud 9 and gently place me back on earth. listen to my childhood stories. smile with your eyes. speak your mind. show me you heart.

Lauryn Hill said it best when she said, "how sad that all things come to an end; but then again, I'm not alone".

No comments:

Post a Comment