Monday, April 13, 2009

Ressurection Monday =\


I should have wrote this yesterday but today will suffice.


taking pictures and listening to gogo while laughing hysterically with my new found loves. my phone rang and my hysterical laughter hit hysterical tears and in less than two minutes my smile had been completely reversed and my eyes welted in frustration.


oh love, oh love, stop making a fool of me.


feelings crushed. hope crushed. once my weekend had actually started to become a weekend, it was over. two to six words. yeah, he did that.


with less than five hours of sleep, I got up and went to church for the first time in forever and I have to admit, it felt soooooo good. and i was resurrected. cliche' ? maybe but for me it was real. i was in a slump for two whole days and then on the third day, my heart rose. the song, the dance, the word of God penetrated my desecrated soul and the joy and happiness I'd been experiencing for weeks that was temporarily removed was completely restored in me. i dreaded Easter. i dreaded spending Easter alone. i dreaded finding a church and finding a ride, but all along what i needed was only beyond the spelman back gate =] later Easter Sunday, I had a KiKi Sheard/Hezekiah Walker/Donald Lawrence/Tye Tribbett experience that created in me a clean heart. within one day, i was back.


Over the 24 hours of resurrection sunday, one thing became very clear. "Guys are only human; therefore no one is any better or different than the other. God is love. Boys are boys".

No comments:

Post a Comment